We’re back with the next edition of Concord Tech Talks. It’s like Ted Talks, but more tech-y.
In our upcoming session, we dig into customer experience. As we always say, it’s important to have a front end that doesn’t look like a plumber’s back end.
We expect you’ll leave our discussion with a full belly, a happy heart, and answers to a few major questions regarding the intersection of marketing, digital, and branding:
- How do I know what my users really want?
- Why is my website already outdated when I just did a redesign?
- What can I do to stay ahead of the curve in my digital strategy?
Our expert panelists share their experience with customer experience.
Meet the Panelists
- Patrick Hunt | President & CEO of Hunt Adkins
- Laura Conlon | Founder of Conlon Consulting & Former CMO at Evereve
- Ryan Decker | Director of Digital & User Experience at Concord
Interested in joining us? Click here to register for this event.