There are two basic cloud migration scenarios. Your organization is either migrating from on premise, local data centers to a public cloud or from one public cloud to another. Now, there are many reasons why you might be faced with this decision. Perhaps you’re looking for optimized maintenance and operating costs or you need help scaling your systems and business. Maybe the notion of streamlining and simplifying operational processes interests you or you’re looking to start using the security and features of a public cloud. Global organizations often migrate to provide a homogenous experience to their worldwide customers. Whatever the reason, consider this your first stop to making the right cloud migration choices.
Signs It's Time for Cloud Migration
- Scaling issues with your currents systems data capacity and performance
- Growing costs for current on premise infrastructure
- Maxed out peak loads with on premise or cloud-to-cloud setup
- Difficulty deploying new functionality to market
- Lacking self-service provisioning
- Dissatisfaction with current cloud provider or on premise data center
- Trouble retaining and training infrastructure teams
Concord Can Help!
- Create end-to-end CxO and board proof cloud migration strategy and implementation roadmap
- Develop architecture for specific cloud migrations
- Redesign existing cloud migration architecture
- Migrate specific assets or multiple applications to the cloud
- Analyze which apps to migrate and which to leave native